Edit Technology

« Home

Welcome,
This is my technical email blog.I have decided to make an archive of my emails in this blog , so that they can be accessed anytime.I hope that this blog will be useful to all the engineers and also who aspire to be one besides providing good information to all the technically inclined people.I hope you enjoy your time visiting this blog.
Visitors, please leave your comments.

Sriganesh.

Hi Sriganesh,

I'm sitting in Silicon Valley, San Francisco Bay Area ... just ran across your blog .. good info, I enjoyed your bits on Windows Vista .. also the no click site ..

Hope all is well for you.

James

kyaa baat hai ,u r a complete engineer.maan gaye beta , tell, me how u have added a lot of information.

Post a Comment
Edit this page (you have permission) Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam Google Docs -- Web word processing, presentations and spreadsheets.